Human health depends on the coordinated work of all organs and systems, the correct functioning of individual elements and the fruitful interaction of all segments of the body. For this purpose, it is necessary to receive the relevant trace elements that are involved in the internal metabolism.
A person receives the main share of vitamins and minerals from food. However, sometimes it becomes necessary to enrich the diet with nutritional supplements containing additional elements.
The use of vitamins
The sign that you need to buy dietary supplements at Greene pharmacy is the presence of the following symptoms:
- decrease in working capacity;
- frequent infection with diseases of a bacterial and viral nature;
- reduced immune defense;
- deterioration of hair, nails and skin;
- decreased libido.
A lack of vitamins and minerals leads to biotin-deficiency, anemia, disruptions in the functioning of the central nervous system, depression, rickets, skin rashes, and abnormalities in the gastrointestinal tract and heart. Therefore, it is important to take a responsible approach to the prevention of avitaminosis and periodically take good vitamin complexes. To select the optimal composition of the drug, you should consult a therapist.
To date, scientists have discovered and studied 13 vitamins, as well as several vitamin-like organic substances.
- Vitamin A is responsible for the growth and development of cells, immunity, vision, the normal state of the skin. It increases resistance to carcinogens;
- B vitamins are involved in protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism, affect the redox processes in the body, growth and development, harmonious functioning of the nervous system, the gastrointestinal tract. They are involved in the formation of hemoglobin;
- Vitamin C is responsible for protein metabolism, improves the immune system. It is responsible for the state of the intestinal microflora;
- Vitamins of group D take part in carbohydrate metabolism, regulate the activity of the respiratory system and the musculoskeletal system.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that normalizes the functional abilities of the muscles. It also ensures the proper functioning of the thyroid gland and the reproductive system;
- Vitamin H is responsible for the skin and provides fat metabolism;
- Vitamins of group K promotes blood clotting and rapid healing of wounds;
- Vitamin P provides capillary elasticity.
Vitamins at My Canadian Pharmacy Greene
Dietary supplements for general health may contain vitamins and minerals of various groups. Each of them has a specific directional effect on a particular system of internal organs and the metabolic processes in the body.
Depending on the needs of the organism, you can buy the following types of vitamin complexes:
- for kids;
- for adults;
- for women;
- for men;
The components included in their composition are aimed at improving the activity of various body systems:
- central and peripheral nervous system;
- visual system;
- reproductive function;
- cell exchange;
- bone system;
- blood vessels.
Qualified employees of medical arts pharmacy will help you choose the optimal vitamin complexes for each case.